Attention parents and soon to be parents!
Boston Neighborhood Network, Mayor Thomas M. Menino and Children’s Hospital Boston are teaming up to bring you Parenting in Action. Tune in for information, tips, resources and expert advice on the herculean task that is raising children.
Parenting in Action will air every Thursday at 8:00pm and Saturday at 9:00am on Boston Neighborhood Network (Comcast Channel 9 and RCN Channel 15).
So far, they have their September schedule ready to go. It is as follows:
- Sept. 2 & Sept. 4: Raising Children with Special Needs, Part 1
- Sept. 9 & Sept. 11: The same episode airs in SPANISH
- Sept. 16 & Sept. 18: Raising Children with Special Needs, Part 2: Understanding Autism (special guest: Dr. Eileen Costello from Southern JP Health Center)
- Sept. 23 & Sept. 25: The same episode airs in SPANISH
- Sept. 30 & Oct. 2: Raising Children with ASTHMA (special guest: Susan Summer, Children’s Hospital Asthma Nurse)
There is a lot more great content online, so we encourage you to look at the Parenting in Action website as well. Happy parenting!
Share this ONEin3 PostTweet