Faithful readers, short weeks are always just a little odd. The mind struggles to focus, the body forgets what day it is, the soul wants that 3 day weekend back.
This was no exception. The swings of emotion were massive, my dear friends. MASSIVE.
- Mike Nichols started the week off with a bang, throwing down a Twitter challenge: #BosHoodSlogans. He got some good ones and was picked up by BostInnovation.
- Grand Plans people! Downtown Music Row!
- We learned all about where to watch movies in this town AND that every Oscar nominee is either from or about Boston. We are truly the Hub of the Universe.
- We set the date for our outing to Tavolo with our new friend Erin! Join us on March 25th. RSVP here.
- The Boston Marathon is the best…obviously. See Universe, Hub of.
- I committed e-murder. I thought I was being funny. It turned out I was being mean and my Twitter alter ego retired to The Crossroads, where he is currently hanging out with either MIT kids, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony or Robert Johnson. Irregahdless, I’m bummed out because @FakeDevinCole had some good ones and I’m 100% sure we would’ve had a great future had I not issued my challenge.
- I bitched and moaned about coming back from the 3 day weekend. It was self-indulgent, whiny, obnoxious and ALL TRUE. I stand by it.
- Somewhere North of Boston’s awesome Stowe ski trip was interrupted by, well, a jackwagon.
- Roommates aren’t all bad…especially when you have a House Account.
- We wondered how dangerous the T is and Adam Gaffin of Universal Hub fame dropped by to let us know we should be more worried about maintenance. He’s right.
Tweet of the Week:
- @HeyRatty: The Leather District: “It’s Not What You Think” #BosHoodSlogans
Comment of the Week:
- From Jenny: Oh I don’t know. The bit about @fakedevincole being admitted to Harvard when he was 8 made me laugh. Out loud, even.
SHE WAS RIGHT. It was funny. So much regret.
That is the week that was. See you next week!
Share this ONEin3 PostTweet