Registration for the General Election ends Februry 23rd, but if you’re already on the books in District 7, February 15 is the day for you: it’s the Preliminary Election! Last week, we introduced you to District 7 candidate Natalie Carithers. This week, candidate Roy Owens tells us his plans for District 7.
Read on for the Roy’s response to ONEin3′s candidate survey!
Name: Roy Owens
Age: Atheist God’s Enemy, a godless existence and a wasted life that can not save a man or woman
Profession/Employer: Teacher / Social Worker
Years Lived In District: 35 years
Campaign Website: www.royowensboston.mysite.com
If someone would like to volunteer for the campaign, best contact is: 617-541-4335, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you could recommend one book to be read by everyone in District 7, what would it be? The Holy Bible.
2. Where is your favorite place in the district? Walthall Chapel COGIC 234 Blue Hill Ave.
3. Give three words to describe your community. Loving, Caring and innocent
1. What are your top 3 priorities for next 2 years?
- Highlight the lost life, power, Jobs, and Safety as a result of abortion. We are 70% of all abortion and dying at twice the rate of our birth.
- Death due to aids, murder and drugs and incarceration. We are approximately 80% of all aids victim, 70 of all murders rates, and 85% of prisons population due to drugs.
- 500 billions dollar plain to build facilities to deal with our emergency loss of life, while at the same time create jobs and saving lives.
2. One in three residents of Boston is between the ages of 20 and 34. The ONEin3Boston.com blog focuses its attention on that population. If elected, how do you plan to engage that audience?
There are leadership jobs working with youth in tutoring, Big Brother, Big Sister, Boy Scouts, Girl scouts, organizing labor unions around our issues and etc.
3. What is District 7’s greatest strength and how do you intend to promote that strength citywide?
The Churches they are some of the larges employers in the Communities.
4. How do you plan to promote the District 7 economy?
Through share resources, working with Community and faith base organizations.
5. How do you intend to reduce gun violence?
Working closely with Faith Base Communities, creating employment, counseling and outreach programs.
6. The departure of former Councilor Chuck Turner is the source of a lot of controversy. What lessons has former Councilor Turner taught you?
Don’t Play with God , I am the only Pro-Life and Pro-Family candidate running in District -7 against 5 candidates Tito Jackson, Natalie E. Carithers, Althea Garrison, Cornell Mills and Danielle Renee Williams who are, Anti-Life, Anti-Family, Pro-Abortion advocates, Pro-Gay right advocates, Pro-Lesbian Advocates , Pro-Homosexual Advocates, Pro-Same-sex Marriage Advocates.
Thanks, Roy, for your responses, and good luck with the campaign! We’re still accepting responses from other District 7 candidates, so please send us your answers!
Readers, what do you think about Roy’s ideas for District 7? Share your ideas in the comments!